Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Julia Sugarbaker

I think I'm going to make Tuesday entries about film icons, be it on the big screen or on the small.

This week is about the character, Julia Sugarbaker. When I was younger I was hooked on Designing Women and my favourite character was Julia Sugarbaker. When she was passionate about something she would go into a monologue that would put the person in their place. It would be in a manner that screams southern respectability. It's no surprise, I can do a spot on southern accent. The actress that brought this character to life was Dixie Carter.

Anyway, below are some clips of Julia Sugarbaker in action. Enjoy.







And here are some pics.


1 comment:

Mayeshah said...

""IF GOD WAS GIVING OUT SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES AS PUNISHMENT FOR SINNING, THEN YOU WOULD BE AT THE FREE CLINIC ALL THE TIME!!! SO WOULD THE REST OF US!!"" Spoken like a true woman!!

 
;