Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Return To Blogger Comments


As some of you might have noticed, yesterday, I switched the commenting system to Disqus. I honestly thought it would have been easier for people who wanted to comment, but it appears to have it's own set of issues. I definitely didn't like being able to access the commentors' websites by clicking on their names, so I'm back to using the Blogger commenting system. It's one I know and if it isn't broken why fix it.

For those who commented on Disqus, thank you for your comments. I read them and am very grateful for your feedback.

I will also like to thank those new to following Kim or Lisa. Thank you, Thank you, Merci, Gracias, Danke. I hope you enjoy the posts and all the good, juicy stuff I have planned for this blog.

Big Hug to all
Kimolisa

No comments:

 
;