Monday, February 23, 2009

More Random Thoughts

I'm throwing caution to the wind and just putting my thoughts out there. I mean it is my blog, so why don't I put it all out there. That reminds me, I have to get back to writing in my journal. Anywho......

So if you've been following my blog, you know I broke out of a bad romantic/masochistic situation. Unfortunately, this was with a customer at the place I work. The thing is we are in a global economic shite storm, so I'm not about to lose customers over personal relationships gone awry. So I called the guy and basically said I hope what happen to us does not effect any business with the company. Plus he need not worry, as when he comes I won't be here.

All I got was silence, I had to ask if he was there. Normally, by now I would have gotten back in the situation (the masochistic part) and I will admit I have been exactly 9 days clean. Hopefully, he gets the idea that this is the real deal and you know what I feel really good.

On the romantic front, I'm looking out for my best interest and aiming to be a better person. A person I would like to know better, if I met me. The funny thing is I feel like things are falling into place. I'm not seeing them in their place, but I feel it. I also think the reason I haven't found "the one" is because:
1. I didn't think I was deserving;
2. I didn't like who I was;
3. I didn't know what and who I wanted to be;
4. I didn't know who or what I wanted in my life;

Hopefully by the end of summer all of that will be rectified.

Okay enough rambling, here is the quote of the day:
"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you're heading." --Lao Tzu


I know, I know this is my second Lao Tzu, but the man speaks truth.

No comments:

 
;