Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Eartha Kitt

Argh!!! It's Tuesday again. Is it me, or are all the weeks racing by? Perhaps it's because I'm older and the concept of time is so finite to me. So busy are we in trying to fit everything in a 24 hour period that we fail to enjoy the thing. As we are doing one thing, we're already thinking about the next thing to be done.

Okay! Basta! Enough of the rambling. I should change the name of this blog to "A rambling brook".

Once again, it's Icon Tuesday!!! I woke up this morning and couldn't think of an icon to honour. The day progressed and I remained blank, then I was driving somewhere and I heard some song and it reminded me of Eartha Kitt. So the Icon for today, Tuesday 24th, February, 2009 is Eartha Kitt. Here's a brief bio I stole from Eartha Kitt - Wikipedia
Eartha Mae Kitt (January 17, 1927 – December 25, 2008 was an American actress, singer, and cabaret star. She was perhaps best known for her 1953 Christmas song "Santa Baby". Orson Welles once called her the "most exciting woman in the world." She took over the role of Catwoman for the third season of the 1960s Batman television series, replacing Julie Newmar, who was unavailable for the final season.

The funny thing is I'm wearing a Catwoman t-shirt today, see...

Alright here are the clips and pics:

name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">
Cause sometimes I want to be evil ;P


Catwoman




Y'all got to admit, she was a better Catwoman than Halle Berry. The Catwoman Movie was a joke.

Here's the quote of the day:
Don't depend on other people to be responsible for you. Don't make yourself stressed out over nonsensical things like material things.
- Eartha Kitt

No comments:

 
;