Saturday, February 21, 2009

Putting things in perspective

Okay, here we go, this is one of my random thoughts. I was going to say rants, but I promised not to rant. Anyway, a couple mornings ago (Thursday to be exact)I woke up and I asked myself what am I waking up for? What is my driving force? And when I look at it, it's because I don't want to disappoint others, because I'm needed by others and that is it. When I really look at it and see it for what it is, there is the reason I accept death so casually. Death just breaks up the monotony of life.

Then I asked myself, What is it do I want? First thing that popped in my mind is a little shop where I sell clothes I would have designed. But it will be my little shop with all the things I fancy. So then I asked myself, "What is stopping you?" Fear is one, the reality that I never completed anything for myself, perhaps, not truly believing in myself, alot of distractions.

So this year is a new year, a new year of reflection, of fighting old demons. All I can hope for is the strength to see me through. I'm tired and over the talk, it's time to act and what better time.

Inspiring quote of the day:
Well done is better than well said.
- Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

 
;