Monday, August 22, 2011

Hiya!!

Just saying hi to all the followers and to thank you for following. I also want to give you all the heads up that I might not be posting as many poems as usual although I really want to stick to what I have been doing so far which is pretty good. Truth be told, the economic downturn has really hit my regular job hard and I'm going to be working extra hard to keep us going until we see a positive change globally. I'm sure as you can see that change is not coming soon.

Oh and one more thing, I've just started writing a story and it is starting look like a novel sized story. The concept just developed over the course of a couple days and like Little Red Hoodie above, I felt compelled to write. The thing is I'm not used to writing such a long story, in fact I'm not used to writing beyond verses, but this feels natural. I'm not sure if I'm going to be posting parts of it as posts as I write it or if I'm going to make it available as an eBook. I should be able to tell you for sure by the end of the year.

Anyway, thanks again for following and let me give a shout out to ReaderWriter, what you are doing is awesome and it's programs like yours that give people a voice and you should be commended. People might think the arts is for rich people or cultured people, and when I say arts I mean from visual to performance to literary, but I see it as a form of expressing oneself, a reflection of the human soul. It is through these forms we see individuals in their true lights. And it's great that you give women a chance to express themselves, their true selves.

I'm sorry if I'm rambling.

XOXO

No comments:

 
;