Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bleach Quote

Hi y'all. I am a Bleach fan, not a huge one, but I take delight in watching it and I prefer to watch it in batches. Anyhoo, the last episode I saw had a quote that I loved and I want to share it with y'all.


It was made by Kurotshuchi Mayuri, the captain in charge of scientific research. I could go into it, but I'll leave it to people who are really into it and have the energy to explain the whole bleach saga. For more info on Kurotshuchi, go to http://www.bleachexile.com/information/bleach-captains-guide/kurotshuchi-mayuri/

Enjoy.

The perfect being, was it?

There is no such thing as perfect in this world. That may sound cliche, but
it's the truth. The average person admires perfection and seeks to obtain it.
But, what's the point of achieving perfection? There is none. Nothing. Not
a single thing.

I loathe perfection!

If something is perfect, then there is nothing left. There is no room for
imagination. No place left for a person to gain additional knowledge or
abilities.

Do you know what that means? For scientist such as ourselves, perfection only
brings despair. It is our job to create things more wonderful than anything
before them, but never to obtain perfection. A scientist must be a person who
finds extasy while suffering from that antinomy.

In short, the moment that foolishness left your mouth and reached my ears,
you had already lost.

Of course that's assuming you are a scientist.

Below are some Bleach pics.




No comments:

 
;