Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Strange


AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
My mind is in a swirl,
A swirl of confusion,
And frustration.

"Why is my mind
In a state of confusion
And frustration?" they ask.
Well, I'm feeling frustrated and confused.

The cause of my confusion?
Easy question,
Hard answer.

I am strange,
I dwell in my strangeness,
But I am surrounded
By the normal.

I am influenced to think
That strange is wrong,
But that is what they say,
And I know different,
But still can be influenced.

The cause of my frustration,
I am forced to be normal,
I am referred to as
The "wrong" strange
And I am trapped,
For two years.

So to conclude
I am confused and frustrated,
My mind is in a swirl,
Which ironically
Makes me stranger.
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*These last two poems I've posted I found in a little book I had and I liked the poems I wrote in the book. For this particular poem, I think I was on the verge of becoming normal. I hated and I'm going to learn to hate that. I want to have fun, I want to do my thing and not care of the ramifications, I want to live and enjoy this one life I have. I lost that along the way when I took on everyone's hang ups. Each one I carried until they were my own and I lost sight of who I was and what I want. Well more of that in my other blog.

(pic:Sopheava de Lumiere)

No comments:

 
;