Saturday, March 7, 2009

Random Thoughts

Sorry for not posting sooner, as you know I was a bit blue at the beginning of the week. Let me give you the back story: As I was getting ready to go to work Sunday morning, I hear my cell phone ringing that I had a text message. That was weird, my phone company doesn't text me early morning on a weekend, my sister should have been on her way to Wales and my brother, well it was too early in Mexico for him to text me. So I open my phone and the number comes up, it was an male friend who I was close with, but should be happily married by now. All the text said was Kim! What the (four letter word)!! Long story short, that (four letter word)ed with my head. Then I got upset with myself for letting it mess with my head.

Anyway I was on the road to recovery when I came across one of my sister's posts, i don't matter. It had a video about how vast the universe is, and it puts into perspective how small we are. Planet Earth is just a dot, less than a speck on a dot, in respect to the universe, so can you imagine how small we are. So it got me thinking, seeing how small we are, what we do doesn't really disrupt the whole universe. So everytime we are stuck on some so-called life or death decision, it really isn't that big a deal. Tomorrow will still come, the economy will still be bad and there will be another decision to make. Basically, live life, enjoy life and have as much fun as you can possibly have.

Just another random thought.

No comments:

 
;