Friday, January 16, 2009

Introduction

Here I go again writing another Introduction, I used to start every new Journal book with a brief introduction. Kinda like in the Sweet Valley Twins books, where they had a few lines describing the twins. Anyway I drift.

My name is Kimolisa Mings, I was born February 13th, 1980 on the island of Antigua. You can say I am a Jackie of all trades, I have a degree in Fashion Design, I work at my father's hardware, partly manage the family's apartments. I also have a small graphic design business on the side and I dable in poetry. Honestly, I think I spread myself thin and I am very much aware of the phrase, "Jack of all trades, master of none." I'm trying to focus on the Fashion Design.

Although my focus will be on Fashion, I need an outlet for my poetry. This is where this blog comes in. It will be a blend of my new stuff and old stuf. If I can get a video or picture of me at poetry readings, I'll put it up. I promise not to throw in my rants, I'll leave that for my daily Journal. I will put up things I find online that I really like.

If people like it, great, share with others. In the end, it's all about getting the work out instead of being hidden away in books and pads in my apartment. Thanks in advance for the support.

No comments:

 
;