Thursday, March 10, 2011

Poetry Night

Every second and fourth Tuesday of any given month you would find me at Expressins: Poetry in the Pub. Normally, I don't take pictures because I'm anal and would be paying too much attention to trying to get the perfect shot as opposed to enjoying the spoken word. Luckily, the last open mic had a photographer in residence, Gemma Hazelwood and he got some awesome shots. To be honest, some of them make me wonder if it was the same open mic I went to because there is this added element of cool.

Anyhow, here is the link to the pics he did post. I didn't want to post them on the blog without his permission so I'm just posting the link. Also if ever you are in Antigua, come on down to Java To Go in Redcliffe Quay on the second or fourth Tuesday of the month and enjoy our homegrown spoken word. I promise you, you will have a good time.

No comments:

 
;