Sunday, November 21, 2010

Love Jones


I debated if I should post this on this blog or my other blog, Kimolisa Was Here and this blog ended up with it because of the poetry.

To begin, I've been wanting to watch this for a long time and it wasn't on the website on which I would watch movies. So here I was thinking, I'm going to have to go hunting for it on Ebay or something. Then by chance I thought I want to at least see a scene from it, and badabing, there is the whole thing on YouTube. Of course, I sat down and watched it at last.

It got me to thinking too, why is it so hard to say "I like you, I love you, I want you in my life,"? Have we become so tenderhearted to give our all? Anywho, it's nice to see this movie at long last. Below is the movie, enjoy.




















No comments:

 
;