Saturday, May 16, 2009

Poetry In Motion - The Finale?

So I got the email and facebook message saying that because of the Summer Season activities, the last Poetry In Motion will be on the 28th of this month (May). Then I got insider info on why it may not continue at the Coast and all I can think is another one bites the dust. Poetry in Antigua would rear it's head up and then die into obscurity. It's making me think that it should not be a weekly or monthly thing, more like every two months or three. Who ever puts it on pump it with energy to pull the poets, who in turn will pump it into the audience.

Unfortunately, I should not be saying all this because if I'm not producing a poetry night, I should not not be saying someone should do things. Plus I don't have the energy right now to do it, nor the time or resources. I'll stick to posting my poems up on this blog.

I think I've been lax, my other blog, Kimolisa Was Here, is catching up in posts and I think I started that a month after this. It's also funny that I said I was going to post only once a week on that one.

Oh, that reminds me I have to call Kush about the video from one of the Poetry Night. I'm going to do that right now.

OXOXo

1 comment:

Mayeshah said...

nnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooo, But I wanna GO!!! They might just be saying that so that people would come. (hopefully)

 
;