Monday, April 27, 2009

Apologies

sorry Pictures, Images and Photos
I have been a total tosser for not posting on a regular basis. There were a few factors for my being behind.
1/ I edit myself too harshly, I have tons of poems and I'm wary of putting them up because they sound juvenile or are not in keeping with who I am now. I promise to put all my poems up. If anything they are reflections of who I was and what made me the person I am today.

2/ I was disappointed in a poetry night that did not happen. Now there is suppose to be a poetry night the second and fourth Thursday of the month. Unfortunately, one of the organizers had an engagement he had to attend and it wasn't really promoted. So a handful of poets went and an even smaller audience was there. I didn't come off. I'm not going to complain because I know how hard one has to work to put on something like that and to keep it going indefinitely. I guess when I square myself away in terms of a career I will look into helping out this poetry night and/or starting my own.

3. I hit a slight blogging wall. When I say that I mean, I never got around to posting one day and before I knew it 4 days passed. When I sat to post a blog, I got lazy and watched Jem on YouTube (yes, I am pitiful at times).

Thank you for bearing with me as there are a few more factors, but I don't want to bore you.

The next post will be a poem.

No comments:

 
;