Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Other End of The Line

Hiya, I just finished watching this adorable movie. I consider any movie that makes me smile a lot, and where the characters are interesting and like-able, an adorable movie. The movie is called "The Other End of The Line". According to The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) the movie's synopisis is:
A beautiful credit card phone operator lives in India but pretends to be American to her callers, an Indian credit card phone operator travels to San Francisco for a romantic liaison with a man she met through her work. Upon her arrival in San Francisco, however, she decides to keep her true identity a secret, which threatens to dampen the sparks between her and her potential beau.

Yes, it's probably me coming off my Slumdog Millionaire high, but I like it. If only I can find it on DVD. It came out in the states in limited release, so you know it would have not hit the shores of Antigua. It's movies like this that makes me wish I still lived in New York (that's another story for another time).

Here is the official trailer, hope it grabs you:


Inspiring quote of the day:
Footprints on the sands of time weren't created by those sitting down.

No comments:

 
;