Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lauren Bacall

Hiya!! It's Tuesday again, strangely Tuesday is the most memorable day for me. It's how I know a whole week has passed. It's also my screen icon day. Today's icon is Lauren Bacall. I was exposed to Bacall through Humphrey Bogart. After watching Sabrina, I thought he was interesting, so one day while flipping through the channels, I saw Bogart. I liked his character, so I continued watching. Then Bacall came on the screen, and the interaction between the actors was just perfect. To me Bacall is the personification of cool, dry humour and quiet strength and rebellion. In nutshell, God bless TCM (Turner Classic Movies). So below is a clip and some pics.







Inspiring quote of the day:
Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of.
- Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

 
;