Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!

Yes it is my birthday, I am a whole 29 years old. This means it's my last twenty-something birthday. The next one is the big 3-0. I think I'm okay with it, I just wish I had accomplished more. It doesn't help when people start wishing you all the best on your birthday and wish the new year brings a husband and kids. Oh well, I'm not going down that road today. I did get a massage, facial and pedicure, a girl got to pamper herself.

Well for the blog, I dug up some of my old pictures. Like my siblings, I have two albums with pictures of myself. A small one with my sign on the cover and a big one. It was cool looking through them and I noticed something for the first time. My defining physical attributes were long legs and intense eyes. Well, what I think are my defining attributes.

On the back of the small album there is this write up:

Perhaps the most sociable and open sign of the zodiac. A deep-rooted commitment towards liberty, tolerance and fair-play for all, he does not limit himself to dreaming of these ideals, but successfully fights for them come true both for himself as well as for others.


Don't know if that is true, but I read another description that said we, Aquarians can control and cure insane people, now that is an interesting description.

Anyway here are my pics:

This is me as a baby, all cheeks.

Like all babys, I got bigger. Lord knows why I'm sucking my tongue.

Me at Redcliffe Quay.

I like bunnies

I was putting on my red dress.

My cleopatra moment

One of the better pics from my teenage years

The sibs

My lil sis and me

No comments:

 
;