Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bale Out Club Remix


This is an indication that I live under a rock. Supposedly Christian Bale went ballistic on the Terminator 4 Set and set it off with a lot of f&cks and the like. I only discovered it through a B. Scott video and I thought it was hilarious.

For one there are times when I just want to go off on people with full cannons, and I keep my cool, but I swear there are times you just have to let it out. At least an interesting song came out of it. Too bad I can't play it at the people who piss me off.

The other thing is Christian Bale freaks me out. The first movie that I remember distinctly seeing him in was American Psycho. Thanks Mark, that movie messed with my head. Men in business suits scare me. Hee Hee. Now I know Christian Bale is Batman, but in my heart of hearts, he's an american psycho.

Click here for the link to the song.

No comments:

 
;