Friday, January 9, 2009

My B-Day


I've decided on what I'm doing on my birthday. I'm going to the beach to relax, as well as my favourite place in the world, Devil's Bridge. Honestly, there is where my ashes will be shed.

.
I was born the 13th of February 1980, that means, people, my birthday is Friday the 13th, this year. I love that fact. It's also my last birthday in my 20's. I plan on taking serious stock of my life and work out what I'm doing in the future

What the hey, I'll go one step further and be a tourist. I'll make a list of things to do later. They say, there is a place that sells gelato, I will go in search. For the record, gelato is a very rich ice cream originating from Italy. Deliscioso e molto, molto bene.

I have the misfortune or fortune of being born the day before Valentines Day. As my mom is in the retail business, on the family front, my b-day gets a little overshadowed. Plus there is the constant question of "Oh, so you get two gifts or one?" I should answer "Well, when I get one, I'll let you know."

It would be nice though. To get a V-day gift. Nothing elaborate, just a little token of affection would do. I know people think it's a holiday created by the greeting card industry, but it feels nice to know that someone was thinking about you and took the extra step to let you know.

So that is my Birthday wish, to find someone who will give me a V-day gift as well as a B-day gift. Chocolate (good chocolate) is the best way to go.

No comments:

 
;